Search results

Page 1 of results for query 'Council housing'

Apply for housing

Find out more about council housing and whether you are eligible for a ... To apply to the housing register and bid for properties, please use our website:.

Moving with Dacorum: Home

Feb 3, 2021 ... New Housing Development by Thrive Housing Association in partnership with Dacorum Borough Council. Riverside Mill- Rent to Home Buy ...

Housing Register - apply for council housing

The housing register is our register of people who would like to live in a council or housing association home.


In this section · Housing advice and options · Council tenants · Leaseholder · Private housing · Services we offer · New council homes · Housing Benefit · Contact us.

Dacorum Borough Council Home Page

BenefitsHousing benefit, Council Tax support, Universal Credit, report a change of circumstances...

Repairs and home maintenance

Request a housing repair ... For more information about repairs to your council home, please read the Tenants' Handbook - Repairs (PDF 322KB).

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Getting started. Please download and complete a Council Tax and Housing Benefit claim form (PDF 788KB). Filling out your claim form.

Housing repair request

Housing repair request service for Council tenants. ... Dacorum Borough Council logo linking to our homepage. Menu. Resident · Business · A-Z of Services ...

Contact us

Contact information for Dacorum Borough Council Housing Service.

Local Housing Allowance

If you rent your property from a private landlord (not a housing association), your housing benefit will be worked out using the Local Housing Allowance.