Search results

Page 1 of results for query 'Housing'

Apply for housing

Find out more about council housing and whether you are eligible for a ... To apply to the housing register and bid for properties, please use our website:.


My housing account · Report a repair · Council tenants · Apply for a home · Homeless or at risk · Leaseholders · Landlords, private tenants and homeowners ...

Local Housing Allowance

If you rent your property from a private landlord (not a housing association), your housing benefit will be worked out using the Local Housing Allowance.

Rent - Housing

We would usually only change the amount we collect if your rent, water charges, sewerage charge or entitlement to Housing Benefit changes.

Housing repair request

Housing Repair Request. Warning sign. If you need a gas or central heating repair, please contact Sun Realm Heating Company Ltd on ...

Discretionary housing payments

Please note that a discretionary housing payment cannot help with: mortgage costs;; council tax;; increases in rent to pay off rent arrears. Apply for a ...

Apply for housing benefit

Getting started. Please download and complete a Council Tax and Housing Benefit claim form (PDF 788KB). Filling out your claim form.

Registered social housing providers

There are lots of things that registered social housing providers can do to stop anti-social behaviour. This includes arranging mediation, issuing warnings ...

Housing advice and options

Housing advice. Are you a home seeker or thinking about your housing options? We might be able to help you. If you are unsure about what housing is ...

Housing Register - apply for council housing

The housing register is our register of people who would like to live in a council or housing association home.