Search results

Page 1 of results for query 'Housing associations'

Housing association development

We work closely with housing associations and private developers to increase the supply of affordable homes in the borough. development

Apply for housing

Find out more about council housing and whether you are eligible for a ... To apply to the housing register and bid for properties, please use our website:.

Registered social housing providers

Hightown Housing Association, 01442 292300; Clarion Housing, 0300 500 8000; Paradigm Housing, 0300 303 1010 ...

Moving home with Dacorum – your questions answered

How do I get a Council or housing association property? You need to be accepted onto the Dacorum ... Housing associations also provide affordable homes. questions-answered.pdf?...

The Private Sector Housing – Who are we

Landlords. • Owner Occupiers. • Tenants. • Estate Agents. • Housing Associations/Registered Providers. • Police, Fire Service and Immigration – Home Office. • ... we-are.pdf?...

Template - Portfolio Holder decision report

Aug 23, 2017 ... Grant of One for One receipts to Hightown. Praetorian and Churches Housing Association and approval of model agreement for future schemes. hightown-praetorian-and-churches-housing-association-and-approval-of- ...

Housing Register - apply for council housing

The housing register is our register of people who would like to live in a council or housing association home.

Housing Allocations Policy

This Housing Allocations Policy sets out how we prioritise applications for council and housing association homes based on a person's circumstances and.

New council homes

The site is designed to complement the adjacent housing association site, bringing much-needed social homes for local residents.

Local Housing Allowance

If you rent your property from a private landlord (not a housing association), your housing benefit will be worked out using the Local Housing Allowance.